Wednesday, September 24, 2008

わあたしの Favorite Thingsです!

わたしのfavorite thingsです!


I love Japanese food, especially すしてんぷらと焼きそば。


I love traveling.  Some of my favorite places so far are: Guanajuato, Mexico (メシコ) Annecy, France (フランス) とChania, Crete, Greece (ギリシャ).  

Guanajuato (city) is amazing; the city is connected by a system of tunnels.  The first battle in the Mexican war for independence began there.  Miguel Hidalgo and his followers marched on the city and burned the granary that held peasants working in horrific conditions.  A giant statue overlooking the city commemorates the conflict.

Annecy is in the Savoie in France; it's the home of fondue. Annecy is geographically unique. It's
in a valley in the Alps on the border of Lake Annecy. On the other side of the lake is Geneva, Switzerland.
The town of Annecy itself is beautiful in the summer, as there are many gardens and the city is
entirely pedestrian. Canals, much like in Venice, are everywhere.

Chania has been, since the time of the early Greeks, known as a meeting point in the Mediterranean.
Different Cretan tribes, Romans, Byzantines, Moors, Venetians, Ottomans, and Modern Greeks have
all ruled over the beautiful coastal city. The artifacts and relics I saw were unbelievable and I had the
best baklava in the town square!

Pictures:
1. http://mauiculinary.com/academy/images/sushi_10.jpg
2. http://mori.ac/blog/images/soufuren01.jpg
3. http://blog-imgs-21.fc2.com/e/l/i/elieli/20060827.jpg

3 comments:

Hamada said...

おいしそうですね!

Anonymous said...

Looking at all those photos of delicious food is making me hungry!

kanako said...

Hi. I'm Kanako. I'm Japanese university student,2nd grade.
My major is International communication. So I'm interested in
your blog :)
Do you like yakisoba, tempra?!
Me, too!! And I also like travel.
I stayed 3 monthes in oregon states this spring.
Nice to meet you:)